Martin Aspeli wrote:
Hi,

Why on earth is Products.NuPlone not in the Plone 3.2 egg?

Is this in purpose or just a gross oversight?

It seems the consensus is that it's an oversight.

I tested trunk last night, and it appears to be in a good state. I tried to release it to PyPI, but alas I don't have PyPI rights. From what I can tell, only Wichert does.

Wichert - I'm assuming you've been away for the weekend, but once you get this, could you at least grant a few people, including me, PyPI access to Products.NuPlone? We then also need to make the 3.2.1 release that includes NuPlone ASAP.