On Jan 19, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Andreas Zeidler <a...@zitc.de> wrote:
i'm sorry to say, but i think you'd at least need to make sure the review bundle is up-to-date and post a few review notes along with it. otherwise i don't think we can consider a review (simply because we cannot hunt down the pieces ourselves as we cannot be sure to have the latest version that way).

I'm sorry to say too, but the review date has passed as you guys said.
I don't expect being treated differently than others, so don't
consider #187 as up for review.

hmm, too bad this has to be rejected a second time then. :( thanks for your quick answer, though. i hope you'll give it another try with 3.4!

cheers,

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779
plone 3.1.7 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/