On 30.01.2009, at 21:56, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Tom Lazar wrote:
FYI i have completed my two remaining reviews and have additionally
reviewed #243 which was without a review.

I've fixed the problems you saw with #243.

i've updated my local buildout and the the site works fine now, i do get some 404 for the images in the timeline (http://localhost:8080/newsite/history_compare_with_current.png ) etc, no showstopper, obviously, but if you can fix that still today i can give your review an unconditional +1

Might I request that review comments are emailed to the PLIP author?

meanwhile i've spoken to each on irc, next time i'll send mails.

cheers,

tom

Wichert.

--