On Feb 5, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
I haven't looked at the code, but why restrict this to those container
interfaces alone? Isn't some IContainer or OFS-level interface all that
is required? Once the Plone site root is supported, the code likely
doesn't rely on any of the AT-semantics.

it does. it simply stitches the already existing [iv]Cal support in AT together to become a proper feed. it's really just a very small add-on, started out with some 8 lines of code in the (working) prototype. but i guess some `IContainer` interface might work as well, assuming that we'll see mixed AT/non-AT content soon enough...

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779
plone 3.2rc1 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/