Andrew Burkhalter wrote:
Can someone refresh my memory as to who is responsible for the merging and by when?

As I understand it that's Wichert's job now as he is our
release manager. Whether he does all the merging by
himself or whether he'll ask authors for help is up to him.

Raphael

I see the following lists 2/14 as the final deadline on the schedule:
http://plone.org/support/forums/announcements#nabble-td1490066

Thanks!
Andrew