Andrew Burkhalter, on 2009-02-27:

> PLIP 126 is now merged and the review bundle archived.  I've tried to be as
> comprehensive as possible here, but I hope any mistakes I've made will be
> pointed out.
>
> Tasks that I believe need to be done from here are:
>
> - Need new release of plone.app.controlpanel (looks like wichert, hannosch,
> or optilude need to do this)
> - Need new release of plone.app.portlets (looks like this is either wichert
> or optilude)

A new release of plone.app.portlets is also needed for plip 197 that I
just merged.

> - Possibly changes to versions.cfg and etc/versions with
> plonenext/branches/3.3, I didn't take the time to figure out what was
> needed.

It looks like nothing is needed here at this point.

> - Relevant merging to trunk

I'd say you can do this now.

> Am I on the right track here?

Looks like it to me, but plip 197 is the first plip I did, so I'm no
expert. :)

> Thanks!
>
> Andrew

And thank you for creating a new plone.app.portlets branch so I did
not need to do that for my plip. :)

Cheers,

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/