Hi all

Re: Working Out-of-the-box WebDAV
PLIP 187 <http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/187>

Partially for my own benefit: an update, and a question.

Neither <http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/> nor <http://dev.plone.org/old/plone/report/24 > maps this proposal.

Bundle review <http://dev.plone.org/old/plone/ticket/7732> was closed in relation to Plone 3.1. We'll need a comparable ticket in relation to the Team's preferred milestone.

I'm aware of Sidnei's move to Canonical Ltd. <http://www.linkedin.com/in/sidnei > (if you're reading, Sidnei: hi!) and am prepared to take on/share as much as I can.

Motivations for me include OpenOffice.org 3.1 RC1 (and previously OOo- dev) improved compatibility with WebDAV.†

A question for FWT:

* instinctively, where/when on Plone roadmap do you envisage PLIP 187?

I'll be in <irc://irc.freenode.net/#plone> as often as I can, if anyone would like to kick the ball around.

---