You can count me in on the new team too.

Cal

On May 10, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Eric Steele wrote:

Folks,

A gentle prod since Steve wants to have something to vote on by Friday....

There seems to be general agreement on the hybrid team idea. Can we pare this down to a list of 7 people?

We currently have responses of:
available: Raphael (3), Ross (4), Matt (4)
unavailable: Andi (3)

Eric