Hi Steve,

Steve McMahon schrieb:
Here's a draft for a public policy statement. I invite feedback and
wordsmithing.

I've seen that the version support policy is now published on plone.org[1] and the minutes from the last pf meeting that approved it[2]. I think it's a good idea to announce the policy on plone-announce and send it to plone-users and plone-developers to spread it in the community.

Additionally I'm still in favor to add an example for people that don't get it easily, either in a tabular form or a listing like the quote in your first mail. Again I'd gladly do the work.

..Carsten

[1] http://plone.org/support/version-support-policy
[2] http://plone.org/foundation/meetings/minutes/minutes-april-23-2009