Alright folks... now that I'm officially official, it's time we sat down and talked. I'd like to get some sort of phone/iChat/Skype conference together.

We're never going to get 11 geographically-diverse people together at the same time, but it'd be great to find something that works for the majority of us. Can I get a volunteer to get this organized?

I know that the trunk team had a "regular" time they'd set up and only used once. Since, er... more than half...I think... of you are on that team as well, is that still an option? I definitely don't want to cut in on Hanno's time with you, but if it's there and not being used, I'm inclined to make a grab at it. ;)

Eric