Here is the link we used to start this process:

http://www.doodle.com/ucb3w2fcqieken28

Based on the responses, generally folks are available Monday and Tuesday at 2:00PM US/Eastern time. This works for me, how about the rest?

Others can feel free to still add their preferences into that doodle calendar so we can find the optimal times.

Cheers,
Cal