FWT!

We have a conference call scheduled for Tuesday, June 23 at 2PM EST (1800 UTC). The Foundation Board has given me the go-ahead to try out some different international conference calling solutions in an attempt to avoid the Skype debacle that was our last meeting.

I've set up a meeting using Calliflower. They should have localish numbers for most countries (http://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers ). Call details are at http://apps.calliflower.com/conf/show/52681. If there are any big problems with this setup for anyone, please let me know and I'll see what else I can work out.

At this point, I think we can assume this conference call will be a weekly event.

Eric