On Jun 20, 2009, at 5:04 PM, Eric Steele wrote:
I already have a calendar started. I'll work on getting that filled out, published, and publicized ASAP.

actually, PLIP #246 was meant to introduce the possibility to set up the "plone calendar" using plone.org itself: keeping all relevant dates in "event" content within the roadmap section[*] would make it easy to publish a "release calendar". using the provided view higher up the hierarchy could additionally be used to include sprints etc or simply "all plone events".

cheers,

andi

[*] http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779