On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM, Eric Steele<ems...@psu.edu> wrote:
> I'd asked him about this early on in the process, his response was basically
> that he'd rather not and he looked forward to removing everything we'd done
> when Plone 5 rolled around.

I hope you didn't take that seriously. What I meant was: I trust the
framework team to make good decisions based on what they know today.
There might be some future plans which aren't yet communicated in a
way that even the framework team members know about them. Those should
not influence the fwt decisions, as they are essentially vaporware at
this point.

I tried to give some feedback directly on plip's I felt my input would
change the output in some way. If there's concrete questions that came
up, I'm more than happy to answer them.

> It wouldn't hurt to ask again, though.

Now that I finally moved back home and have settled in to a new place
with reliable wifi, I'd be able to attend some phone calls I'd guess.
If you feel that would bring any benefit, I'd be happy to join.

Hanno