I am on my way to vacation with my family, and cannot do anything until Monday at the earliest. I have discussed the search results improvements with Laurens before he submitted his, and the two plips are accidental. They are 95% the same plip. I'll coordinate and make sure there will not be 2 implementations. - but if the plips have to be merged before Monday, someone else needs to do it. (feel free). Sorry abut the delay.

--
Geir Bækholt
(iPhone)