On Jul 29, 2009, at 12:26 PM, David Glick wrote:
* PLIP handoffs. What sort of info do we expect from PLIP authors when they submit their PLIPs? For my 3.3 PLIPs I did a writeup like http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip240-locking-improvements/PLIP_240_README.txt ...now that I'm in the reviewer's chair I'd certainly find it helpful to have this sort of information from others.

That's definitely something I'd like to see us continue. Any qualms about including this information as a comment in the PLIP ticket?

Eric