On Aug 17, 2009, at 4:59 PM, Eric Steele wrote:

Since we've only had 4 spots claimed today, I'll put all of this another way... last one to get their 6 PLIPs picked has to review David's Zope migration. :P

Except me; I can procrastinate with impunity. :-p

Just kidding; I picked out a few and got started looking at things during my flight today. You all should try it, it's fun :)

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidgl...@onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup