On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Laurence Rowe <l...@lrowe.co.uk> wrote:

> The default portlet assignments should be thought through with respect
> to the new theme. To my eyes the new portal tabs style along with
> portlets in the left hand column, makes the page seem unbalanced.
> Placing those portlets on the right made it all look a lot better to
> me.

Agreed, it looks better with portlets on the right. What we're doing with
the standard setup is to put some elements on the left side, some on the
right — to teach people that they can do both, and that the layouts adapt
based on how you allocate the portlets.

Until we have proper layouts with Plone 5, this is unfortunately the best we
can do.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net