In the call: Eric Steele, Alec Mitchell, Ross Patterson, Erik Rose,
Laurence Rowe, David Glick
* We're really behind on reviews, unfortunately we'll have to add
another week. Eric will email the dev list to alert everyone of the
* We need everyone to cover at least 8 reviews for proper coverage.
* No word from Raphael for several weeks. Check in on him.
* Ross is generating funkload reports for each PLIP vs base Plone 4.
Working on a base Plone 3 vs Plone 4.
* More discussion of plone.app.registry. Erik gave the package a
closer look this week. Generally happy with it, is +1 on inclusion.
Group's general feeling hasn't changed much from "Yes, but with
reservations." Erik created tickets for discussion at http://dev.plone.org/old/plone/ticket/9472
* David raised concerns about #9352's 15% slowdown for search results.
Detailed profiling needed.
* #9376 (archetypes.schematuning): Opinion has soured greatly after
reading Alec's review and subsequent discussion in #plone-framework
* #9258 (archetypes.referencebrowserwidget): We're all happy with it.
Use overlays? Modailty would be a concern
* #9329 (TTP actions): Eric feels it needs much work. Good candidate
for a 4.x release.
* More guest reviewers? alcark? stevem?
In a fit of UI muckification, we've added some columns for voting to
the "Implementation Reviewers" spreadsheet (http://bit.ly/plips). Add
a +1 if you're happy with the implementation. Lowest scores get
discussion priority at next week's meeting.
Homework for next week's meeting: Finish your reviews, try to do at
least 8. Read over others' review notes and vote so that we have an
idea of which need the most discussion.
Framework-Team mailing list