Hi,

Could you please add PLIP #9309 Better search for East Asian (multi- byte) languages on the list?
http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9309

Finally, we have fixed followings issues which were point out in the first review.

- All monkey patches have gone.  Its properly implemented we believe.
- It is reformed from "product" to "real patch" to Plone and Zope. CMFPlone and Zope are branched out.
- Live Search works fine now.
- Comments are added to key methods as doc strings.
- Unit tests are added to Plone-level and also Zope-level(ZCTextIndex).
- Codes have got renovated drastically.  Now simpler and easier to read.

So, PLIP#9309 is now ready for the 2nd review.

We are really sorry to late. we appreciate if #9309 can be on the list again.

Note: monkey.py file is still existing in the collectives svn, but it is not used actually. This is just kept for the contingency if Zope does not accept my modification on branch.

Thank you for your great detail review.

Takeshi Yamamoto / Manabu Terada