On 2010-1-17 16:52, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Martin Aspeli<optil...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Any chance we could put this in a separate view utility instead of the
@@plone one, so that it's more sane to override?

Yeah. With bodyClass already being on that view, it felt ok-ish. But I
guess there's a couple of "visual policy" methods in there which
should go into their own view somewhere in plone.app.layout.

Just looking at the methods, I'd move the following to a new view
(leaving BBB support in the old place):

mark_view
have_portlets
hide_columns
renderBase
bodyClass

is_view_template or whatever it is that manages IViewView. We've found it to be very painful to manage IViewView now. In particular it appears to be impossible to set when you render a template from a browser view.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wich...@wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.