On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 3:50 AM, Eric Steele <ems...@psu.edu> wrote:
> I've just finished getting the last bits of 4.0b1 to wherever they need to
> be. I'll give it another 24 hours of soft-release before handing it over to
> the installers folks to make sure everything is there. If I understand this
> whole Plone process correctly (and I'm not at all sure I do), this means it's
> the end of the line for the 4.0 Framework Team.
>
> I want to thank all of you; you've done an amazing job. You took what was
> supposed to be a very boring release and turned it into something that
> everyone is excited about. We gave you heavy workloads and horrible deadlines
> and and you came through. Well done, all!

Thank you Eric for managing the impossible!

Thank you Alec, Calvin, David, Erik, Laurence, Matthew, Raphael and
Ross for being an outstanding framework team!

Thank you all guest reviewers, thank you PLIP authors and
implementers, thank you community at large!

There's so many people involved in this, it's amazing.

Totally excited about Plone 4,
Hanno