On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 3:24 AM, Steve McMahon <st...@dcn.org> wrote:
> The Plone Framework team is now receiving applications and nominations for
> membership in the Plone 4.x Framework Team.

I'll bite. I hereby submit my application to be a member of the 4.x FWT.

I enjoyed the 3.x FWT participation, and now that the turmoil around
our housing situation has settled, I have the time again to do more
than be a member of the 5.0 team.

Credentials: member of the 3.x and 5.0 teams, 11+ years of Zope and
Plone experience, author of and contributor to a long list of Plone
add-ons, etc. I think most of you know who I am and since I hate CV
writing, I'll leave it at that. :-)

--
Martijn Pieters