There's quite a lot piling up in the changelog already, I think we're
ready for a release.
Tests pass, excepting the errors with PlonePAS (see other mail).
3.3.6 - Unreleased
- Fix FactoryTool to mangle REQUEST.BASEn correctly. (Merged ).
- Fixed wrong condition and double definition on join_form where
allowEnterPassword meant you were actually *not* allowed to enter a
password. It worked fine but was confusingly stated the wrong way
- MembershipTool.setPassword unnecessarily called the role assigner plugins
through acl_users.doChangeUser. Now use acl_users.userSetPassword directly.
This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10475
- Explicitly check that a searchterm was provided before adding it to the
query string. This closes
- Fixed for state changed message is wroning for pending item. This closes
- "Event when" improved for better i18n.
This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10196
- Nested groups appear again in prefs_group_members. This was broken since
Plone 3.3.2. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10075
- Fixed getIcon. 'Find and Catalog' works again.
This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/8235
- Added missing event parameter to inputlabel's blur handler. This closes
Framework-Team mailing list