Hi.

(taking out the foundation board, as this is a matter of development
only - the foundation stays out of development issues).

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Godefroid Chapelle <got...@bubblenet.be> wrote:
> As some of you might know, I am in charge of taking care of the requests
> for write access to collective and archetypes repositories.
>
> Until now, access to collective is granted on request. Access to
> archetypes repository is channeled through Jens Klein or Daniel Nouri.

Really? I thought we gave out commit request for archetypes without
any further checks as well. At least that's what I did whenever
someone approached me directly.

> I feel more and more uneasy about the difference of process for both
> repositories.
>
> This mail to make the following proposal :
>
> what about granting write access to archetypes repository on request
> just as for write access to the collective ? iow, bypassing the step
> where Jens or Daniel gives approval.

+1, I thought that's what we did already for years :)

Hanno