About a month ago, I spent some time with windmill, trying to do tests for
plone.app.jquerytools.

Windmill looked OK, but when I tried to automate the testing as a test case
with niteoweb.windmill, I encountered lots of problems and ended up giving
up on it. It looked like I was having trouble anytime content was changed by
a test. Perhaps I wasn't patient enough, or misunderstood something about
the framework, but it seemed at times like I was working in a multi-threaded
environment where the threads weren't synchronized.

Steve

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Martin Aspeli
<optilude+li...@gmail.com<optilude%2bli...@gmail.com>