I should have added that I'm very enthusiastic about getting some JavaScript
continuous integration testing in place, and will happily learn whatever
framework we choose. We're getting way too much browser-side code to be
without systematic tests.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Martin Aspeli
<optilude+li...@gmail.com<optilude%2bli...@gmail.com>