On 10/12/10 8:58 AM, Eric Steele wrote:
> We have a call scheduled for today. Since we've had all of one new review in 
> the past two weeks, is it still worthwhile for us to get together to talk? Do 
> we have any updates to the PLIPs we've already cast votes for to discuss?

I think we should postpone the call until we have more to discuss.

Framework-Team mailing list

Reply via email to