Background on this message: Note that it's dated November 9. I just found it
in the approval queue for the framework team list after getting a separate
request to check the queue. I've taken administrative ownership of the list
so that we should get more prompt moderation in the future. (If anyone else
is willing to do this, or would like to be a co-owner, let me know!)