Hi Elizabeth,

This is a little tl;dr for my current state of flu, but I wanted to
make one point: I, for one, need deadlines to get around to doing
things. Specific release dates and well-thought-out PLIP timetables
really help me structure my work and get things done and plan.

A slightly more cyclical approach may also allow for natural attrition
and replacement of FWT members.

Anyway, not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I feel these are
important points.

Martin