Hi all. As its a numbers game perhaps we should start with some.

Pip, how many single subscribers to FW are there?

If each subscriber could also 'rally' a set of friends/contacts to bolster numbers it might be a good excercise.

We could tap the FilmLabs list and the Kino Climates ones also, as well as any other lists people know off....

So I am 1 subscriber. I think I could rally between 4 and 10 others.

Hard to put fiscal numbers on it, but we could be talking between $100 - several hundred each person.

NACHLEBEN FILM LAB AND ARCHIVE
http://www.nachleben.org.uk
CUBE CINEMA. BRISTOL
http://www.cubecinema.com/