I contacted TIFF just yesterday and asked how do I get a password to enter
Wavelengths in Toronto. I was told that entry into this section was by
INVITATION ONLY from Wavelengths. I have had bad luck attempting to enter this
Festival for a couple of years. When I contacted Wavelengths In the past I was
always told by the Director that the deadline had passed even though there was
never a deadline ever posted on social media.

It’s a shame that a Festival, once so vibrant ( I have had films shown there
several times in the past and was even invited there to attend) has become a
“country club”. I gave up even attempting to contact anyone at that festival
and suggest that AG filmmakers do the same.

Dominic