The Handmade Film Institute invites you to join us for this year's Wilderness
Film Expedition, from July 28 – August 6, 2024.

Explore handmade filmmaking in the rugged wilderness of the Colorado Rockies,
far from roads, trails, or any trace of civilization. We will be immersed in a
spectacular natural setting, with only ourselves and our different-than-human
relatives to keep us company. In a metaphor for the human condition, we bring
the technological artifacts we need to live and make films -- shooting,
processing, printing, editing, and projecting -- while continuously reimagining
how to embody right relations as artists and human beings with this world of
which we are a part. The wild world becomes our home, our source of vision, our
darkroom, and our theater under the stars. Be a part of this unforgettable
creative journey!

https://www.handmadefilm.org/wildernessFilmmaking/
em...@handmadefilm.org