Hey ya'll - we've seen a wonderfully encouraging flood of
submissions in the short month that our call has been
out... This note is to remind domestic artists that our
"early bird" deadline (lower submission fee) ends October
1 - So, please-please don't delay... However, do know that
we will accept submissions through December 1, 2011 - the
fee between Oct 1 and Dec 1 is slightly higher, but not
outrageously.

see www.experiments in cinema.com for submission info.
If you have questions please email us at
experimentsincin...@gmail.com

all the best and we look forward to seein' your stuff!!!

Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
guest curator, Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival

"As the spirit wanes the form appears." - Charles Bukowski