Congratulations Roger!Looks fascinating-safe travelsAll the best,Chris
--- On Thu, 9/15/11, Beebe,Roger W <roge...@ufl.edu> wrote:

From: Beebe,Roger W <roge...@ufl.edu>
Subject: [Frameworks] ONE to EIGHT REDUX tour
To: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 6:57 PM

All,

Apologies for not listing this in the proper way (i.e., via This Week in the
Avant Garde), but I'm heading out on a 2+ month/30ish show (mostly) East Coast
tour starting tomorrow, and I thought I should give everyone a heads up.  The
full tour dates are
 listed at the end of the press release here:

http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/rogerbb/films/fall11tour.pdf

Any of you who find yourself along this path and feel like coming out should
introduce yourselves--it's always nice to put a face to the text-only personas
we meet on Frameworks.

Best,
Roger

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----