From: Jay Hudson <jkh30...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Public Meeting to Save the Millennium Sunday
September 17 7:30pm
To: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 11:09 AM

Marcelle,

Great!  If you are too far upstate, contact anyone you know in New York.  What
is your number?  I would like to hear about your experiences.

Best,
Jay

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Marcelle Pecot <marcellepe...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi,
I live in upstate NY but would love to help in any way I can.  I worked for
Millennium in the 80's, produced a film there and I really don't want to see it
go away.

I'd like to help in any way I can.
Marcelle Pecot