you know eric, if you can make a blackout thing for your bathroom window, you
should do it yourself.
People give away darkroom stuff for free all the time on Craigslist.

Like really, really great stuff that when I was an undergrad in the 90's,
we would have felt like it was winning the lottery to get it for free....

Sadly, there is no public darkroom space that I have heard of here in SF.

Good luck and keep us posted!
:)

Kristie Reinders, B.F.A.

Director of Cinematography, Electric Visions

Curator and Head Projectionist, Electric Mural Project

The Mission, San Francisco, CA

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'

- - - Issac Asimov