Although I'm on the West Coast, I too wonder what is going on.  Is there some
reason for being so restricted in getting info out?

Jay did send out an announcement on Sept 14, and a report that there was a
meeting on Sept 21, but there's hardly any substance to it.  I realize that in
dealing with a crisis situation, there may not be time to detail everything,
but could a few people who do go to the meeting(s) provide some kind of a
report about what's going on aferwards? I think that there is interest across
North America, for sure, about this landmark institution.

Though I have to also wonder if we could end up with Too Much Information....I
remember Canyon having some kind of highly disputed members meeting(in the
early 90s, I think) that was videotaped, and and you could actually buy a copy
of the tape (which a friend did)...it was something like a 6 hour meeting with
all the full blown attitudinizing that only powerless (all male as I remember)
artists and intellectuals can perform so colorfully....

Chuck Kleinhans