From: charles chadwick <infiltration...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:15:55 -0700
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject: [Frameworks] call for entries (revised)

Hello all, recently I put out a call for material for a show. I wanted to
restrict it to SF Bay Area filmmakers only, but now I've decided to extend
it to anyone anywhere. If it happens, the screening will occur at De Anza
College in California, one of the best community colleges in the Silicon
Valley area. So, if you're interested, please send me an email with your
name and a link to a film you think you'd like to submit. Just somewhere
where it lives online (youtube, vimeo, etc.) You can also send me a file if
you like (www.sendspace.com <http://www.sendspace.com>  is great). Anyway,
please do this asap, since I have to make a proposal for the show, and I
need to show the faculty some material. Thanks, and please deliver all
content to me personally at this address.

-charles

--
Check my myspace page for my streaming films and info -
www.myspace.com/chadwickfilms <http://www.myspace.com/chadwickfilms>