It was just a shot in the dark. I see your points. Thanks.  I will go
back to plan A.

It has to do with using various found footage (A wind)  in a montage
context involving double perf camera original B-wind.  It won't be
the first time I have had to make back to back and belly to belly
splices.
I don't give a damn because there will also be painting on the back-
side in this zombie jamboree.

Myron Ort