From: Chris Kennedy <ch...@signaltoground.com>
To: <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>

Inkjet printers? Reminds me of a certain art school I went to where the
President tried to hip up the film department by hiring a 70-year old
cyberpunk. Utter failure there, too.

An added irony to this story is that David Packard Jr., the son of HP
co-founder is a major supporter of film preservation on the west coast,
including owning a fantastic nitrate-capable theatre, the Stanford Theatre
in Palo Alto.

Chris

On 10/21/11 6:19 PM, "frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com"
<frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com> wrote:
At least Eastman Kodak
> didn=B9t pin its latest turnaround effort on the fax machine. Just the same=
, as
> one securities analyst said, Wall Street worries that the once pre-eminen=
> film company is jumping =B3from one buggy whip business to another.=B2
Antonio M.