Hi Christopher,

A couple 35mm pieces we showed at Antimatter last week, both of which I can
highly recommend:

the fall, cj brabant (super 8 to 35mm, he's in Vancouver).

Tranquility, Sigfried Fruhauf (Austria). The print is available from Ralph
McKay in Marfa.

Cheers,

Todd Eacrett

Hello all,I'm looking for recommendations of 35mm experimental films for a
program I am planning.  I have already thought of some titles like these but I
could use plenty of other recommendations:Trees of Syntax, Leaves of Axis -
Daichi SaitoComing Attractions- Peter TscherkasskyInstructions for a Light and
Sound Machine- Peter TscherkasskyArnulf Rainer- Peter KubelkaStrips- Felix
Dufour-LaperriereOuverture- Christopher BecksThe Decay of Fiction- Pat
O'NeillDomashnyee Kino/Home Movie (and other films)-John PriceThanks in
advance.CH