Good afternoon frameworkers,
 I have 100 feet of Super 8mm color neg that I would like blown up to a
positive 16mm print.
 I would consider doing this myself, but time is currently an issue and last I
was at Millennium I was unable to do it because the Super 8 gate was missing
the necessary screws.
 I'm interested to know who does blow-ups from Super 8mm to 16mm, from color
negative to positive print.
 I would also consider individuals who have access to equipment themselves,
happy to pay a competent graduate student to do the work.
 I can mail the neg and film stock to you or the lab directly.
 Please reply to me off list,
 Thank you
 Steve Cossman  PS: 12 DAYS LEFT UNTIL SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR MONO NO AWARE
(www.mononoawarefilm.com)