Present and past favorites to add to the mix:

IM FREIEN (IN THE OPEN) by Austrian filmmaker Albert Sackl, 23 min, 2011
available in 35mm and 16mm /1.33 Contact: Ralph McKay/ sixpackfilm/Americas
(recently screened here in Milwaukee as an exclusive preview w. a TIE
program
at the UWM Union Theatre, stellar film!)

SAPPHO AND JERRY: PARTS I-III by archivist/curator/filmmaker Bruce Posner
(Hanover, NH) 6 mins, 35mm CinemaScope,1977-78
(Amazing use of 'Scope, multilayered imagery, completed w. an Oxberry
aerial-image printer)
Contact Bruce P. directly for info

Dig,

~Ross Nugent