Hi all - I wanted to thank everyone who has already
submitted to our 7th annual Experiments in Cinema festival
- And, remind the rest of you that our postmark deadline
for submissions is December 1. 2011 (see
www.experimentsincinema.com for submission information) -
We've already begun watching submissions and there is some
really great stuff!... and a strong selection of
international submissions as well.

Additionally, I wanted to let people know about a swell
new festival in Portland that is being produced by the
good folks at Grand Detour (one of the founding members of
Grand Detour is Ben Popp, a former member of our very own
Basement Films).  Their fest is called Experimental Film
Festival Portland (www.effportland.com) and I would
strongly encourage EVERYONE to submit their work.

best,
Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
guest curator, Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival