I wasn't really paying attention, but I assume what started this was:

http://www.manosinhd.com/?page_id=277

right?

Myron Ort

On Dec 1, 2011, at 3:40 PM, charles chadwick wrote:

This is a truly awful, yet totally amazing film. I proposed to a friend of mine that he be Torgo and I The Master, while a carried around a tape recorder playing that weird loungey tape loop that serves as the film's theme. It'll be interesting to see if people actually opt to buy the blu-ray.

-charles