If you're attached to a college you can get a discount from Kodak, although
it's only about 10%.

NIcky Hamlyn.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Timmins <on-on...@hotmail.com>
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Sent: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:49
Subject: [Frameworks] Where to buy 100D cheap in bulk?

Hi frameworks,

This year I've shot a hell of a lot of super 8 films and it's cost me a small
fortune. I usually spend around £12 a cartridge and I did the math on how many
films I've shot this year and it kind of blew me away how much I've spent. I
was wondering if there was anyplace I can order the cartridges in bulk to save
some dollar in the long run next year? I would consider buying from any country
as long as it saves me some cash.

Thanks
Kevin