Hey all. For those residing in the South San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon
Valley area, I'm trying to get together a sort of informal group of artists
for mutual motivation/group critique. It's one thing I miss about grad
school, so I'm trying to create it locally, sans paying a school $3000 for
the luxury of it =). If anyone from this area of the world is interested,
please email me directly. Or if you live in the area and are starved for
the company of other artists, please contact me too and we can help
eachother out. The group won't necessarily be for just filmmakers, but for
anyone doing projects in any genre and medium. San Jose is sort of a
cultural desert regarding the arts, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

-charles chadwick

--
Check my myspace page for my streaming films and info -
www.myspace.com/chadwickfilms