Dear Frameworkers,

I am curating a show and looking for more films to include.  Looking for single
channel and expanded cinema works that explore the phenomenological
processes of film. Whether  chemical or optical manipulations or densely
constructed works of atomistic montage Intermittent Motion seeks flicker,
trance, direct animation and camera-less films. To take place in SF/Oakland
in late January/early Febuary, locals encouraged to apply.  Please consider
submitting your work.  Full details @
http://ecstaticerratic.wordpress.com/.  Submissions are of course
free, any questions or concerns can be
directed to me.  Thank you all, I look forward to viewing you work.

Sincerely,

Eric Stewart
e.l.j.stew...@gmail.com