Hello
My suggestion-
I use a slide duplicator lens.  The lens is about 8 inches long and
screws into my slr camera.  There is a slot for a slide/  I actually
have 16mm slide-holders (for 110 slides when presented in a 35mm slide
projector).

After selecting a 16mm frame-  I hold it up to the sky and take 36
different exposures.  The duplicator-gadget allows one to ZOOM/  so it
is possible to make the 16mm slide fit the camera frame.
If black and white-  you can develop and enlarge in your darkroom.

or
telephoto lens on a light table...
Hope this helps
Bill Santen